Friday, May 27, 2011

Soot 2.0

Soot's second chapter, kinda. She's a very different lil gal than her brother is, obviously. xD

Not a lot to say about this chappy yet, but that's okay...we'll get there.

@Shimmertail: There's definitely some of Tigerstar's snappiness in Spiderkit, I'd say. Unfortunately, he has none of Northy's occasional brutality, but he does have some of Northy's occasional finesse, and he'll be a bit of a schemer too. Yup, Moonkit's a total MS version of Soot, ha; I tried really hard. She's a bit of a dreamer, I'm afraid. And as we've seen, Soot doesn't always dream about him; as she mentions in the Prologue, it's not every night, or even every other night, but still fairly often.

@Nightkill: I didn't have any when I was little, but I think everyone /should/, ha. Glad you like Spider, I like him too. Not that I won't hesitate to kill him if necessary, of course, you know me. xD

@Autumn Sunsets: Eee, I still can't believe you joined! So awesome. Luckily I made an allegiances thingy, so two of those questions can be easily answered there, but for the third I enjoy cake and brownies and ice cream and pudding. :P

@Silverblossom: Semi-mates...what a weird status to be in, eh? Ah well, Darky's happy with that. And yep, Spider is a little more than ya bargained for; just think about poor Ravenwing!

@QueenOfThePens: I don't even like role-playing medicine cats, really (their lives are sort of boring...except for Snowhawk's, I guess, but he had a bit more on his plate than the average meddy!) so neither I nor Soot have that in mind for the future, no worries. C:

@Madame Wolfe: Ah, I was kind of concerned about their similarity in personality, but (un)fortunately Spider doesn't even have blindness as an excuse for being as big a jerk as he is. But he really does love Soot, underneath the tongue-lashings. <3

@Smokefrost: Glad you like her! Spider and Soot play off of each other nicely, I'm excited for developing their relationship. ^^

@Lynxeye: If sweeties like Belladonna can devolve into crazy killers, then Spider's in for quite a ride, wouldn't you say? He's definitely a problem child, tho. Glad you like the imaginary friend thing; I've always wanted to use one, and I finally get to! Plus, dear Moonkit is more than she appears....

Glad you noticed the Volewhisker thing; the problem is that originally Smallfire was his father, but somehow I got it mixed up in my head (probably because Small and Sand were gingers). I think I fixed it. I'm excited for the apprentices too, I missed their silly apprentice drama, and we've got plenty this time around!

@Mlaia: Hopefully she will! We'll see. :)

@Artemis: Well, like I said, there's a lot more going on with her than just Chilly, although that did kind of trash her inside. Forestheart's looking after her, of course, as much as he can, but...well. We'll see. I feel like Chilled is very different from Shattered too, although their different in good ways.

@CrystalSakura: Wow, you actually tried that? I'm impressed. I'm so much of a scatterbrain that I mix 'em up myself. Thanks for pointing that out, though! I knew I was missing someone, but I couldn't think of who; I kept thinking of Blazingfoot, but he's dead. I added them both on there (and gave them some kits to boot, cuz I can spontaneously produce a litter of kittens whenever I want. xD)

@Crowstorm: She hasn't attended any since Chilly's thing; when I say Eaglestrike took over her duties, I mean /all/ of them. We'll see how Jag turns out, of course. And thank you for the birthday greeting, that perked me up with surprise when I saw it! How did you find out, though, out of curiosity? Are ya stalking me? :D

@warriorcrazy: Thanks. Betrayal is always super-fun. ^^

That's all, I think.Stay tuned, yadda yadda!

No comments:

Post a Comment