Friday, June 17, 2011

Chapter up, yaaaay!

I apologize for the late blog update, again! I always seem to upload new chapters really late, and then I have to remember in the morning to update because I don't have time at night. Sorry again! Really! D:

Anyway:

@Shimmertail: You're always like one of the first people to review! How do you do it? That's a good point about Jag, he's probably suffering from some sort of horrible distress syndrome and will probably snap and gut poor Spiderpaw like a fish. Glad you enjoyed seeing Forest again; originally it was supposed to be Thistlethorn on the patrol, but then I was like 'naaaah' and changed it, because I love Forest too (he's my first romantic partner to date a main character that hasn't died yet, so that's awesome). Darkstorm mentoring Spider makes me cringe, especially since Spider's so small and kit-looking still, ha. I'm excited about those too (it's fun being an excited author :D) and I posted Chilly just for you, if you wanna go look, he's with the others now. His design isn't very creative tho, sigh. Yay, kittens! I'm glad they all made it to good homes; I've never had a pet give birth, but my friends have, and they all say that's the hardest part. Glad you managed it. We'll see how Sootpaw gets her training, no worries! Also, as a side note, it kind of soothes my ego how you ask for updates rather politely, thank you for that. <3 I'm going to write about your one-shot in a different post altogether, since it doesn't really belong in this entry, so I'll get to it soon!

@QueenOfThePens: ForestxSoot, I presume? Intentional, darling, intentional, but completely one-sided. Soot might have a teeny crush on him, in a fifth-grader-crushing-on-his-teacher sort of way. It probably won't amount to much, though, since Soot is going to be on---er, I mean, we'll see. Also, Eaglestrike isn't manipulating Silverstar, he just sort of isn't consulting her very much.

@Crowstorm: Thanks, I'm fond of his saying too! Iceblossom was Icepaw in most of Shattered, a haughty little apprentice of PeakClan that hooked up with Volepaw/Volewhisker at the end. Snowpaw, Shrewpaw, and Swanpaw are their kits. ^^

@Lynxeye: Thanks! I wanted to try something different on a couple levels here, so I experimented with their training, and I'm pleased with the result. Of course, Soot's difficulties will have some impact on the plot, once we get around to more than just her crazy dreams. Hopefully we'll see more of Forest, and you'll just have to wait to see how Silver turns out. I like Jag too, although as Shimmertail pointed out in her review, he's kind of a dangerous BFF to have. xD

@Insane: We'll just have to see how poor Silver pans out...but wow, that Spider/Northy scene would indeed be amazing. If only it was possible...*sigh*

@Nightkill: She has a rough time, huh? D:

@AngelDevilCat: Thanks! I appreciate it. ^^

@Silverblossom: I assure you, I don't mind. ^^ Stormshadow said to Spiderpaw basically everything you did, although I didn't intend it to be that way, ha. There's nothing wrong with the word funk, although I admit I don't use it much....*writes down in idea notebook* Everyone's hating Eaglestrike, how sad. And by Sparklewish, did you mean Darkstorm? xD

@PricelessCatLady: I'm kinda regretting posting the summary since the main plot hasn't taken off yet, but ah well. Soot'll be a super-hero soon enough.

@Mlaia3: Thanks! It would appear so, but knowing Northy....

No comments:

Post a Comment