Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the maaaap~

Look, I made a thing:

Sorry for any eye-burning this might have caused (it's awful, I know). But I was thinking it over a few weeks ago and realized that some of the territory and stuff was prolly confusing, and it'll only get worse as the journey continues, soooo I made you this beautiful monstrosity. Pretty much NOTHING in this picture is to scale (except for the ridiculously giant car, obviouslyyy xD), it's just to help you guys with the PLACEMENT of objects in the territory. And the trail of the journeying cats is pink because pink is awesome and kicks other colors in the face. :D

It will probably show up really small, so just click on it and it'll get bigger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment