Sunday, September 8, 2013

V Chapter 1

1: Breeze was just posted, if anyone's watching the blog. All of the chapters will have similar titles that come from the "In Which X" thingy. I've always wanted to do little headers like that for chapters, I think they're cute. Coming up with titles is harder than I thought it would be, but one of the things that really annoyed me about Chilled was that if I was looking for a specific event (to fact-check or something) I could never remember which chapter it was in, so I'd have to flick through 5-10 of them to try and find it. Chapter titles should help avert that, for the most part.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed venturing into Sprite's head a bit. I'll update the bios thing, but I'm only going to post the black fox's picture, since that's all we know about him so far! Faun's chapter will get us properly introduced, and I'll probably post a ton of bios then...but that'll be next Sunday!

I have up to Chapter 7 completed right now, and I'm like 600 words into 8, but I'm going to try and hold back chapters (i.e. only updating on Sunday) to make sure I have a buffer. I tend to go through periods where I'm either planning everything out or just really unmotivated to write, and then I get behind; a buffer should help prevent that. I get kinda antsy holding chapters back, but patience is a virtue and all that. xD

Anyway, seeya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment