Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome!

Hey! If you found me, it was probably through fanfiction.net, right? If not, you might wanna back-track, because unless you're interested in my work (either on fanfiction.net or fictionpress.net) there really isn't much for you here. If you do leave, good luck on finding a blog you'd rather read. If you stayed, then awesome! You're probably one of my hundred readers/some number of reviewers (it varies, y'know?). If so, then you're at the right place. :)

I decided to make this blog in place of my usual Author Notes (AN's). Mainly because they take up a lot of space on my chapters, and yet sometimes I feel like I barely say anything in them. Here on this blog, I'll respond to ALL questions (whether through review or comments on the blog; PMs will get a direct response from me. Please note that I will NOT respond to questions about the plot in the future; you'll get no spoilers from me ;)). Questions can be from anything I've written, even things not posted on fanfiction.net (such as my earlier works, several of which were removed).

You can also Ask-A-Character any question you'd like (I'd prefer the characters were from finished stories, but on-going stories are open for questions too; any questions you ask will receive a respond directly from the character, as I'm just the dummy with the fingers (if you're an author, you know the feeling I'm sure).

Those that read the blog might also receive some sneak peaks, such as pictures of future characters, excerpts from stories that are as-of-yet unreleased, character bios (from Shattered onwards; mostly main characters, but I'll take others by request) and some more goodies as well~

This entire blog is really an experiment for me; let's see how this goes~!

No comments:

Post a Comment