Sunday, October 20, 2013

Vulp 7

Sorry for the late update! I wish I could say I had a legitimate excuse, but to be honest it just slipped my mind (I got Pokemon Y on Friday, and it's kinda consumed me! On a side note, I'm open to adding people so if you have Y/X, my friend code is 4098-3599-9474. Post yours in a review or something and I'll add ya back). The new chapter (7: Plans) is posted now, though, so feel free to check it out! I'll try to be better prepared next week.

@Bookworm: Hah, both Trick and Sprite did survive the day...but will they survive the next? (dundundun)

@Lynxeye: Yep, Toma was a lucky ducky last year - and so are the runts, since otherwise they'd be completely screwed! Foxes don't really live all that long in the wild; the average is something like 3 years, but I'd have to look that up again to be certain. In captivity, they've been known to live 10-12 years, but of course that's in a situation where they have no enemies, endless food, and free healthcare, haha. By the wild foxes' standards, 5-6 years is practically elderly! I think it's actually the same thing with feral cats; they don't live much longer than 3-4 years either, because their lives are filled with much more wear and tear. Poor things.

Thanks for the reviews, as always. See you next Sunday (hopefully before 8pm xD)!

No comments:

Post a Comment